Slip and Fall Cases

When an accident or injury occurs to a visitor and/or a tenant living on another person’s property, the owner of the property may be liable.

Have you been injured as a result off a slip and fall?

Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer in Tampa, FL

When an accident or injury occurs to a visitor and/or a tenant living on another person’s property, the owner of the property may be liable (legally responsible) if it can be proved that his negligence led to the injury. If you have been injured through a slip and fall accident at someone else’s home or business that you believe may be a result of the negligence of another person consult us concerning recovery of the costs involved to pay for your medical bills, pain and suffering, disfigurement, emotional distress or permanent physical disability you have suffered.

The accident may have also resulted in a loss of income and/or earning power. This may be recoverable. In cases involving slip and fall accidents plaintiffs must prove that the property owners either failed to maintain the property or created unsafe conditions which caused the injury, or knew about the dangerous premises or unsafe condition but didn’t alert visitors or tenants to this fact (through signage).

Car Accident FAQs

Yes. If you have been in a car accident of any kind, you should call the police immedately, even if the accident initially appears to be minor. Often times injuries are not immediately apparent at the accident scene, but later worsen in the hours, days, and weeks after an accident. It is always better to call law enforcement and report the accident as soon as possible at the accident scene to prove that the accident occurred and to help show who was at fault in causing the accident.

  • The names, phone numbers and addresses of all persons involved in the accident, including any witnesses to the accident
  • The insurance information for the other driver(s) involved in the accident. (If you can, take a picture of their insurance card)
  • The location, date, and time of the accident.

Yes. You should take pictures of all vehicles involved in the accident as soon as you reasonably can, from the accident scene, to the details of the damage to any of the vehicles. If your body shows physical signs of trauma, you should also take pictures of your injuries. The more record keeping the better. Recording this information will help you more accurately recall the details of your accident and in relaying the information to your accident attorney, as well as help record the facts and circumstances of your accident in cases where there may be a dispute as to what occurred.

If you have been involved in a minor car accident where no one was injured and all that happened was vehicle damage, you probably won’t need an Floridia auto accident lawyer. But, if you have suffered an injury that required you to take time off work and spend money for hospitalization or medical treatment, you need to seek the counsel of an experienced injury lawyer.


Next Steps

Need a Tampa Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer?

Contact us at (813) 512-6011 or and we will get in touch with you immediately so we can begin working on your request.